Sunday, April 6, 2014

Bunny Tilda

Happy Sunday!

Easter is two weeks away. It is hard to believe that it is April. I am so happy we are getting some sunny warm days. Welcome to Simply Magnolia's challenge this week Easter Goodness. Our sponsor this week is the Ribbon Girl.


To celebrate my new DT position - I have celebration candy to share.


Here is what I used to create my design:
Magnolia Stamp - Tilda with Bunny
Magnolia Doo Hickey Dies - Doily, Swirly Butterfly, Fern leaves, Flower border
Memory box - Egg die
Go Kreate Dies
Magnolia, Pion and Maja papers
Flower, ribbon, lace, cheesecloth, charm, pearl bling
I colored my image with Copic Markers - E0000, E00, R20, E40,E41, E42, E43, Y000, Y01, V000, V01
Martha Stewart butterfly punch

Thanks for stopping by enjoy the rest of your weekend!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Stamp and Create Magnolia - #32 Spring Flowers
Lovely hangar or sweet Magnolia -  #91 Girls Only
Marvelous Magnolia -#65 Ribbon or Bow
Time for Magnolia - #51 Flowers Everywhere



13 comments:

  1. soooooo cute!! love the little dots you've added
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen.
    Your card is so sweet. I love Tilda with her bunny. They are so cute.
    The colours are very pretty and the detail is Fab!
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, it's so sweet, your details are so impressive.
    H

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous Easter Card with fabulous colors. Great details and design. All beautiful!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card Karen, beautifully designed and can I tell you that I adore those flowers. Delightful details...hugs...Barb...HE>i

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card! Love the layout and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karen. It's me again.
    I see you have entered your card into our ribbon or bow challenge at Marvelous magnolia. Thank you for joining us and good luck!
    Hugs, Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Karen, love your beautiful Tilda, all those yummy papers, fab die cuts and awesome flowers!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous! This is gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful card with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so cute Karen! What a sweet card! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soo beautiful card with great colours and a super cute Tilda!!! :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia "Ribbons or Bows" challenge.
    Hugs
    Cinzia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looove your Card! Your colours are Gorgeous and love all those Embellies! Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!