Thursday, July 31, 2014

Cutie Pie

Happy Thursday,

Today is my last day as guess designer for Digi Bells. I want to say that it was an honor and a pleasure participating in the challenges for the last three months. Thank you!

You can purchase this sweetie here  "Pati's Kisses". I colored her with Copic Markers - E000, E00, R20, E70, E71, E74, B93, B95, V

I used Authentique paper, Go Create Dies, Tulle, Shabby White Frantage, lace, flowers and Magnolia Doohickey Die -Swirly Butterfly.

Thanks for stopping by!



I am entering my tag in the following challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door -Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, Karen! Love the shape of the card, your DP, sweet image & coloring, and your embellies, especially that fab bow! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!