Sunday, March 8, 2015

Embossing Wet or Dry


Happy Sunday,

I hope everyone has had a fabulous weekend! Please join us over at Simply Magnolia this week for embossing wet or dry. My first Christmas card of 2015 Tilda with Apple Wreath. I colored her up a couple of months ago and decided to use her for this card.

I colored Tilda with Copic Markers and paper pieced her dress. I used the Magnolia Silent Night stamp and embossed it with a clear embossing powder. The dies I chose were Susan Wilson's Poinsettia, Magnolia Doo Hickey Christmas tag, Lala land corner die and go create. The paper is from Pion. I distressed the paper add some bling and ribbon. Enjoy your week!



 A closer look:



I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Tilda's Town - #145 Use Die and or Punches
Docerela Creations - #79 Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - #96 Anything Goes
Scrapper's Delight - #42 Anything Goes






7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Great color with fabulous details! All very lovely!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! So beautiful. The papers are perfect and the poinsettia die is gorgeous!
    Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty Karen!

    hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, this is so gorgeous! Love the beautiful design, your pretty die cuts and embellies, your papers and the embellies! Darling image and I love the distressing! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Karen!! I love the paper pieced dress...wonderfully complimented by all your torn and distressed pieces!! Every detail...perfect!! Have a wonderful day!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!