Sunday, August 9, 2015

By the Sea

Happy Sunday!

How is your weekend going? I am going to see my little grandson today. So very, very excited. He is getting so big.

Please join us over Simply Magnolia for our challenge "By the Sea". I created a tag for my DT project. I used Pion Paper, Magnolia DooHickies Dies Club 1, bling, ribbon and frantage. I used Magnolia stamp Tilda at the Beach and colored with her in Copic markers and paper pieced her clothes.

Let's see what you create!


I am entering my tag in the following challenges:
Tilda's Town -#167 Dies or Punches
Brown Sugar -#158 Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Blue - #109 Summer Fund

7 comments:

  1. Stunning tag Karen!! I love the paper piecing on her bathing suit...all those "By the Sea" dies...perfection! Enjoy your Grandson...they grow up so fast!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, thank you for playing along with us at TILDA'S TOWN this week & the very best of luck. Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Thilda thank you for joining BSC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet tagf. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "Anything Goes" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet tag! Thank you for playing with us at Tilda Towns blog challenge this week. Good Luck, Hugs Malin

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Thank you for joining us at Tilda’s Town challenge!
    Hugs, Gosia

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so gorgeous, Karen! Love the sweet image & coloring, the pretty palette & papers, your design and all the details! :^)
    Hope you had a wonderful time with your grandbaby! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!