Saturday, November 14, 2015

Flying Unicorn Creative Team Call

Happy Saturday,

I am so very excited and thrilled to have the opportunity to apply to be part of the Flying Unicorn 2016 Creative Team Call. They carry so many wonderful products. How awesome would that be to be part of their Creative Team!

Part of the process is to post three projects that you consider some of your best work. Below are the projects that I chose to submit. I have linked each project to it's original blog post if you would like to see additional photos. Thanks so much for this opportunity and good luck to all that apply.

Karen

http://doggonescrappers.blogspot.com/2015/08/summer-blog-hop.html



2 comments:

  1. These are excellent choices of your work, I love them, so shabby and intricate details that make them pop. Your multiple talents show well here, I wish you luck as this would be a great team for you. I am excited for you!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, these are all so beautiful, Karen! You so deserve to be chosen--best of luck! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!