Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Pearls and Lace

Happy Wednesday,

I hope everyone is having a great week! One of my bestie craft partners in crime just arrived today. As soon as she was off the plane I took her to a scrapbook store. We had a ball.

Now onto Midweek Magnolia's challenge Lace and Pearls. I chose Tilda with a handkerchief. I colored her with Copic Markers. The paper I chose is from Pion Design. I used Go create dies and a butterfly die cut from Cheery Lynn Designs. My lace flowers were created out of a Prima trim.

I hope to see you over at Midweek and I can't wait to see what you create!




I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - #287 Add Lace
Crafting from the Heart - #105 Always Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Utterly adorable Karen, love the pretty shape, pastel colours and those lace flowers. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the tulle and the lacy butterfly and flowers! Thanks for sharing with us over at TTCRD!
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant card! Love the soft colors! Thanks for playing along with us over at Tuesday Throwdown!
    Hugs,
    Pam
    TT DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!