Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Say it with Flowers

Happy Wednesday,

I can't believe my little grandson is going to be a year old on Friday. I can't wait to celebrate his special day with him.

I hope you will join us over at Midweek Magnolias for our new challenge "Say it with Flowers". I chose to create tag with Gift from Heaven Tilda. I colored her with Copic Markers. I used Magnolia Heart & Dragon Fly, Susan Wilson leaves, and Go Create dies. To finish my tag I used ribbon, flowers and lace.

See you soon!



I am entering my tag in the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and perfect for a mother to be. I love those papers and beautiful Tilda. Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Karen! Beautifully coloured and the papers are fabulous!! Have a great day!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag Karen, love your Tilda and pretty papers. You've used some gorgeous embellishments too.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!