Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Teddy Bear Tilda

Happy Tuesday,

Wow! July is almost over. How did that happen?

Please join us over at Magnolia Licious for our new challenge "Anything Goes with Gingham". I chose Teddy Bear Tilda for my card. I colored her with Copic Makers and paper piece her. She is just the sweetest. I use Spellbinder, Cheery Lynn and Joy dies on my design. To complete the design I used Prima wooden embellishments, crown charm and flowers. Now let's see what you create!


How to Play

Enter a project by August 9th. 

You must use a stamp from any stamp line
carried by the Magnolia-licious store
on your project

Create a project that follows our theme

No Backlinking...NEW projects only

No more than 3 entries per person, per challenge, please

Turn off Word Verification if you would like DT Comments

One random winner will receive a
$20 gift certificate from Magnolia-licious.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!